The following general sales conditions (General Terms) govern the sale of products (Products) marketed by Frantoio Cacioli - Arezzo. Contracts for sale online and distance selling of products and services by Frantoio Cacioli to its customers, by phone, fax, internet and e-mail, are governed by these Terms which shall be deemed approved by Customer, forming part integral part of any purchase order of Products (Order / s).
- 1.1 The sale of Products is at a distance, as follows. Orders can be sent by Customers in Frantoio Cacioli, via telephone, via the Internet (online transaction or e-mail) or by fax. The Order will be sent to complete these Terms and Conditions specifically approved in writing, on the Order Form, ex Arts. 1341 and 1342 d.c..
By accepting these terms, whereas in the case of online purchases through the site chiccowines.com, is confirmed by the selection of Customer dell'apposito check box at the bottom of the order page and on the explicit words "I accept general conditions of sale of Poggio Rubino.
Orders placed by phone or email must be confirmed by the Customer within 7 days, sending it by fax or mail the order form. The order form is provided by Poggio Rubino on customer's request.
- 1.2 Each order constitutes acceptance of the Client and the sale contract is concluded upon receipt of an order form by Frantoio Cacioli, at the premises indicated. The validity of the order is conditional on acceptance of Frantoio Cacioli . Frantoio Cacioli reserves the right not to execute orders incomplete or not signed by the customer or not specifically approved in writing under Articles. 1341 and 1342 d.c..
- 1.3 In case of no evasion of the Order by Frantoio Cacioli Case unavailability, even temporary, of the Products, Frantoio Cacioli inform the Client, refund any amounts paid for such Products. Customer is not entitled to any other compensation or indemnity or compensation.
- 2.1 The prices of products posted on chiccowines.com from Frantoio Cacioli are valid for deliveries all over Italian territory and are inclusive of VAT. VAT is calculated at the rate currently in force. Frantoio Cacioli reserves the right to apply any different rates according to the laws in force at the date of the Order.
3. Payment and delivery of products
- 3.1 Payment of the Products may be:
- Via prepaid account PayPall;
- Cash on delivery, for amounts not exceeding the total amount of Euro 3000, for this type of payment is applied by the carrier an additional commission of 3% of the entire order. For this method of payment Frantoio Cacioli reserves the right to accept only cash or bank draft to the exact amount due.
- By bank transfer in advance, by improving the online order and ensuring the payment of the order within 7 working days.
- By payment together with the delivery on site, improving the online order and providing for payment at the site of Frantoio Cacioli For this method of payment, Frantoio Cacioli reserves the right to accept only cash or bank draft to the exact amount due.
- 3.2 Delivery is made by courier (Carrier) and is intended to the point closest to the address specified by the Customer in the Order, in Italy or in another state, reachable from the Carrier. Frantoio Cacioli provides the following modes of delivery: courier national collection at our headquarters Loc. Policiano, 48 AREZZO.
- 3.3 The delivery of the order is made within 12/24 hours from receipt of order (for payment by credit card, PayPal and cash on delivery). Once shipped, the goods travel in cargo on third-party couriers who complete the delivery within 3 working days on average. These terms are purely indicative and not binding. Frantoio Cacioli is not in any way responsible for direct or indirect losses resulting from the fact that the Carrier has delivered the Products beyond the date of delivery specified in the General Conditions.
4. Product Features
- 4.1 Frantoio Cacioli reserves the right to change, without notice, the characteristics of its production as a function of evolving technology.
- 4.2 The Customer is responsible for choosing the products ordered and the compliance and conformity to their specific needs indicated by Frantoio Cacioli. Frantoio Cacioli not give any guarantee as to the compatibility of products with other products or equipment used by Customer, or give any guarantee regarding the suitability of products for the specific use intended by the Customer.
- 4.3 Any deficiencies or visible damage upon delivery and clearly due to transportation will be borne by Frantoio Cacioli, without any charge to the Customer, provided that it is expressly mentioned in the document accompanying the Products.
- 4.4 Complaints against any missing or defective parts will be brought to the place of Frantoio Cacioli within 8 days of receipt of the Products.
5. Right of withdrawal
According to Art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie an individual who purchases goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase order form by indicating in a reference to VAT), has right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in 5.3 below
- 5.1 To exercise this right, the customer must send in Frantoio Cacioli a notice to that effect within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Loc Policiano , 48
or by telegram or fax always sent within that period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent out until 48 hours later. Once this communication has come down for cancellation, the Customer Service of Northern Plywood will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received at Frantoio Cacioli within 10 days from the authorization.
- 5.2 The right of withdrawal is still subject to the following conditions:
-The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, you can not exercise withdrawal on only part of the product purchased;
-law does not apply to goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which by their nature, can not be returned or are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
-The property purchased must be intact and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc. ...). Under the law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer. The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of cliente.Frantoio Cacioli not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Upon his arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Frantoio Cacioli will subtract from the refund due to a percentage, but not exceeding 10% of that, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
- 5.3 Subject to any repair costs for damages assessed original packing, Frantoio Cacioli will refund the customer the entire amount already paid, in the shortest possible time for the operation and no later than 30 days from the return of the goods by following the transfer of the amount charged to the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall deliver promptly to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice).
- 5.4 The right to cancel contract totally, for lack of the essential integrity of the property (package and / or its contents), where Frantoio Cacioli finds:
- The absence of the outer packaging and / or package, original interior;
- The lack of integral elements of the product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Frantoio Cacioli will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
- 6.1 The personal information requested under forwarding are collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of Customer and will not under any circumstances and no securities sold to third parties, or used to send advertising materials without prior consent of the owner. Frantoio Cacioli guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03. These data is Frantoio Cacioli , Loc. Policiano Arezzo (AR)
- 7.1 For any dispute the jurisdiction is that of Arezzo (Italy).